Ready to finally make the purchase that you have been dreaming of now for quite some time?
Has the time arrived when you are looking at moving down to the Sunshine State, either full-time or to get out of the snowy winters?
Do you live out of state and are concerned about if the mobile home will be sold before you are able to make it down to see it in person?
With how fast the real estate market is selling right now one needs to be focused on moving as quickly as they can if and when they find the mobile home that meets their needs throughout the greater Sarasota Florida area.
In order to move as quickly as possible every Buyer should be open to utilizing the latest technology and being okay with buying a mobile home virtually without physically stepping foot into the property itself.
Viewing a mobile home virtually can be a great way to get an idea of what the home will look like without having to physically go to the property. You can view the floor plan, see how the rooms are laid out, and get an idea of the size and scale of the home. Additionally, you can view the exterior of the home and get an idea of the property’s landscaping and amenities.
Crazy idea, right?
We, here at The Mobile Home Dealer, sell over half of our mobile homes site unseen to Buyers all throughout the country and are quite familiar with addressing the most common concerns that Buyers seem to have.
The Mobile Home Dealer is the only licensed mobile home brokerage firm in the state that relies heavily on virtual tours for the home to sell. Not only does this give all the Buyers a real and honest understanding of exactly what the home is but we also go to lengths to make sure the Buyer knows exactly what the home is not.
By showing the good and the bad parts of all our homes we feel it allows the Buyer to receive a thorough understanding of exactly what they can expect when buying their mobile home without being present for the actual walk-through.
If the Buyer feels they need more information on the home, other than the standard virtual tour, then we are happy to set up a private virtual showing for the Buyer as well.
Here, we utilize a number of different video call options so that the Buyer is able to get a personalized walk-through of the home where they can ask the Sales Agent more questions than perhaps what the virtual tour was able to show.
When it comes to closing, we got that covered as well!
As licensed mobile home Brokers in the state of Florida, we are responsible for collecting and paying on the Buyers behalf all of the sales taxes, title, and registration fees that are required for the purchase and title transfer.
Heck, we even got the Department Of Motor Vehicles ourselves to get the title taken out of the seller’s name and placed into the Buyers name.
All of this comes at no extra charge to you, the Buyer of the mobile home.
Why move to a mobile home anyway?
Going from living in a traditional house to a mobile home can be discouraging since it requires a small learning curve. You should know certain basic aspects like living in a new community, how to keep it clean, and what options you have on the market, there are some questions that must be answered before buying a manufactured home.
1. Safety and Quality. Although many assume that mobile homes are very vulnerable to the passage of time, this is far from reality. For those who do not know manufactured homes, high-quality standards must pass and must comply with habitability regulations. This includes the newest models, the heating and air conditioning systems of the house, fire safety, plumbing, electrical systems, structural design, and construction.
2. Affordable Price. You can buy a mobile house for less than $10,000 and still include all the necessary comforts. The price range can vary and reach $200,000 or even more if the home is new and big. Whatever the options you chose, mobile homes are far cheaper than the site-built traditional houses.
3. Flexibility. One of the biggest advantages of buying a mobile home is that you can acquire the model in a different community and install it on the plot that you choose. As long as you are approved by the mobile home park, living in a mobile home has flexible options for both luxury and just normal living.
4. Eco-friendly. Mobile homes are more respectful of the environment and their mobility makes them feasible for almost any terrain.
5. Durability. It used to be said that a mobile home had worse materials or that it could have less life than traditional housing. However, the industry has advanced so much that many experts think that durability, in front of a normal house, is similar.
6. Mobility. It is the main advantage of mobile homes compared to a fixed site-built house, which needs a concrete base to anchor to the ground definitively. For this reason, mobile homes can be installed in different locations (for example, in different campsites) throughout their useful life.
So, if you are looking at buying a mobile home on leased land throughout the greater Sarasota Florida area and are in need of a company that can help navigate the entire purchase process without you physically being present then feel free to reach out to us anytime as we will be happy to help in any way that we can.
This is Mark Kaiser with The Mobile Home Dealer and we help mobile home Buyers and Sellers get to a better place in life.
- Who Are Mobile Home Park Managers?
- Will Sarasota Florida Mobile Homes Rise In Price?!
- Will You See A Return On Upgrades To Your Sarasota Mobile Home?
- Is Park Approval Necessary When Buying A Sarasota Florida Mobile Home?
- Considering Selling Your Mobile Home? Read THIS!