Mobile Homes for Sale in Venice Florida
Are You Looking For Mobile Homes for Sale in Venice Florida?
The Mobile Home Dealer will help you to find your perfect piece of paradise.
Whether you are looking for a full-time residence or a tropical place to escape a cold winter, we will help you find the perfect property!
Our team helps people to find the best mobile homes for sale in Venice and throughout the entire state of Florida!
About Venice Florida
Venice, FL is a beautiful waterfront city, home to about 23,400 people.
The city is located between Sarasota and Port Charlotte, along Florida’s famed Gulf Coast.
Venice is a beach community with a wonderful small-town vibe, many people in the area commute to the larger cities in the area for work, which are only minutes away.
Mobile Homes for Sale in Venice Florida
Things To Do in Venice Florida
The small city of Venice, in Florida, United States, is located along the southwest coast of the Gulf of Mexico in Florida, south of Sarasota. It has a vibrant district in the center, with unique stores, restaurants, and an area known as Centennial Park.
The city center is designated as a “main street” district and has been the place of wide improvements in recent years. The sidewalks were expanded and gardens were added in 2019.
The district covers three main streets: Tampa Avenue, West Venice Avenue, and Miami Avenue. Follow West Venice Avenue takes you to the beach.
Venice is home to 14 miles of stunning, white-sand beaches.
The area is known for its shelling and shark tooth hunting as many of them wash up in this area.
Whether you are looking for art, food, or activities on the beach, Venice has a lot to offer.
- Venice is known as the “Shark Tooth Capital of the World.” Large and small teeth beaches are found along the coast, particularly in the area known as Caspersen Beach. It is not that there are more sharks in the waters of Venice, but that the peculiar currents of the Gulf of Mexico arrive more to the coast here. In general, you can see the inclined bathers, carefully observing the tide line in search of teeth and shells.
Sharks are such a large attraction for the area that the local business organization, Venice Main Street, has placed 10 statues of miniature bronze sharks around the center’s commercial district. Children are encouraged to participate in a treasure search to find them all.
- Audubon Rookery Parking is located south of the city center. During the high season of migration in the winter, the colony is populated by birds from all over Florida, USA, and Canada. The nesting season is from December to May when it has the best opportunities to observe birds.
Bring a camera with a zoom lens if you have one and binoculars. The entrance to the colony is free.
- Venice is the spring training home of the Atlanta Braves of the National League. The team is in residence from mid -February until the end of March.
The Braves play at the Cool Today Baseball Stadium, located south of the center of Venice. The games attract a large number of local followers and fans of the Atlanta area.
- Venice was the Ringling Brothers’ winter home, Barnum and Bailey Circus from 1960 to 1992. Many former artists still live in the Venice area.
Everything left of the circus is a car parked in the historic Venice Train Depot on East Venice Avenue.
- For those who enjoy flowers and plants, Monty Andrews Arboretum is located in West Blalock Park, near the center. The park covers four and a half acres and has a roundabout that is often the focal point of local outdoor events.
There are more than 80 species of trees and palm trees in the park, and more trees are added regularly. There are four native wildlife-size sculptures of Florida … Florida’s panther, a marine turtle, a manatee, and a tarpon.
- Every Saturday and Wednesday night, dozens of percussionists appear at Casey Key in Nokomis for the Nokomis Beach Drum Circle. Normally it takes place on the beach just before sunset, it moved under a pavilion due to the threat of rain the night I was there. Drums attract spectators and even dancers. Depending on the weather, it usually attracts a great crowd.
Myakka River State Park is a locally preserved area, popular with residents for wildlife viewing, kayaking, camping, and more.
Other great attractions in the area include; Venetian Waterway Park, Centennial Park, Legacy Park, and Brohard Paw Park for your four-legged friends.
Historic downtown Venice offers a number of great shops, restaurants, and places to see. Ristorante San Marco, Luna, Darrell’s, The Soda Fountain of Venice, and Cafe Venice are a few of our favorite places to get a bite to eat.
Why Work With The Mobile Home Dealer To Find Your Property In Venice Florida?
When you are looking for your piece of paradise in the Sunshine State, look no further!
Our team will help you find the perfect property at a price you will love!
Need further help in knowing why a mobile home lifestyle is a great option?
Give us a call today as we will be happy to help!
Give us a call today to learn more! (941) 526-0302
Never A Boring Moment In Venice!
Other Areas We Serve:
The Mobile Home Dealer LLC is licensed, bonded, and insured with the state of Florida.
License Number: BH/1129642/1
Contact UsWe'd love to hear from you!
Please fill out this form and we'll get in touch with you shortly.